Mowbrays contracts with the Southern California Edison Company, home owner’s associations, telecommunications companies, and municipalities to provide line clearing services to ensure the reliable, safe delivery of utility services to their customers.
Our line clearing services include:
- Pruning and removals along distribution and transmission circuits
- Trimming and reclearing off-road rights-of-way
- Vegetation management using herbicide applications
- Right-of-way clearing for new service
- Emergency storm service
- GPS locating and cataloging of vegetation on rights-of-way when necessary
Our crews also operate within NERC guidelines to ensure proper vegetation management while properly documenting each project. Safety is always paramount at Mowbray’s and each of our technicians and arborists is trained and upheld to the industry’s highest safety standards.
With nearly 40 years of experience, Mowbray’s is the tree service provider that you can count on time and time again. Our ISA-certified arborists will give your landscape a thorough inspection, evaluation and treatment plan to ensure that your trees maintain their health and beauty for many years to come.
Call today for a free evaluation and let us show you how we can improve and sustain the beauty and longevity of your landscape. We can be reached at (909) 389-0077, or drop us a line at email@example.com.